Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 86,077 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- We hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! fb.me/1MSjjiBfr DATE 15 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Mc6pr8Iui4k?a Ohio State Football: OSU vs That Team Up North Trailer DATE 2 days ago
- Another happy winner in our Halloween Fan raffle! Congratulations to Julie and David O. fb.me/3qdAiPNMU DATE 2 days ago
- Congratulations to new home owners; Michael & Kaelyn and Michael G.! DATE 1 week ago
- Congratulations to new home owners Michael G. and Michael & Kaeyln! DATE 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Michael G! He was another winner of a $25 Lowe's gift card in our Halloween Fan raffle. fb.me/1MeKCwsNZ DATE 2 weeks ago
- Realtors claimed earlier this year that we had gone back to a "seller's market". Not true. Any home in any... fb.me/4j92tFilK DATE 2 weeks ago
- One of our $25 Lowes Gift Card winners - CJ Dodaro! Congrats... fb.me/3RmGn9nqq DATE 2 weeks ago
- CRIME MAP, RAIDS Online, helps you get a better idea of the crime activity in your area so you can make more... fb.me/3DzApCldN DATE 3 weeks ago
- Named one of Money Magazine's "100 Best Places to Live", Powell is located just 16 miles north of Columbus: fb.me/2K1vqp7A7 DATE 3 weeks ago
- Gues I shouldn't say: "Just sayin'! " How about Columb-US! fb.me/6OQgu2jnN DATE 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Halloween gift card raffle winners. The four winners are Julie Osbourne, CJ Dodaro, Michael... fb.me/1GAKIsNRM DATE 3 weeks ago