Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 81,625 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Central Ohio Home Inspector is New President of ASHI
- Cameron Mitchell gift card winner Jenny Packard and her lovely daughters! fb.me/15WNOZpmX DATE 21 minutes ago
- Cameron Mitchell gift card winner Skip Keeling! fb.me/6uTkY4JT6 DATE 2 days ago
- New on the blog: Buying a home during the holiday season— tips to make it happen: fb.me/6xjEBAUCo DATE 2 days ago
- Kick off the holiday season in Columbus! These events are just the way to do it: fb.me/2LdCvjagC DATE 4 days ago
- Congratulations Jolie on your new home in Upper Arlington! fb.me/2yOEb0mlu DATE 5 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! fb.me/6EuzOrZEJ DATE 1 week ago
- As they say on "Let's Make a Deal", Come on down! Skip Keeling, Brandy Jarrett, Jenny Packard and Manuel Granados!... fb.me/PExWyDlZ DATE 1 week ago
- There will be FOUR winners next week for our special Thanksgiving Holiday Gift Card raffle! All Facebook Fans... fb.me/2WXOMXfbk DATE 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/1aMllQkei DATE 2 weeks ago
- 2 OSU-Indiana Tix Section C8, Row 8 for sale $150 from my brother Ben Howard. If interested call 888-4110 ASAP!... fb.me/2UeOaSO1Y DATE 2 weeks ago
- I commented on this highly unethical practice... we did experience a bit of this earlier this year in the metro... fb.me/1TWAhuRrR DATE 3 weeks ago
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein DATE 3 weeks ago