Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 90,047 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- A cute blog post giving 75 reasons you should move here! fb.me/4gntYYtz8 DATE 1 week ago
- If you want to receive a free copy of the AT&T White Pages and/or Yellow Pages directories call toll free... fb.me/38JM4u4Og DATE 1 week ago
- We have 15 FREE VIP Parade of Home tickets remaining. Contact us directly if anyone would like additional tickets. DATE 2 weeks ago
- A movie about real estate & 2008 market crisis is actually getting "Oscar Buzz". Interesting. fb.me/7yqSslIvP DATE 3 weeks ago
- September may bring new opportunities for Columbus homebuyers! fb.me/3YE2bCL8c DATE 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/7pJAuDrBD DATE 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/3KmZtlIoT DATE 3 weeks ago
- We have a limited number of FREE VIP tickets to the BIA Parade of Homes at NorthStar community in southern... fb.me/A5IEqSR8 DATE 1 month ago
- Granville, Dublin, Westerville and Gahanna are just a few of the Top "Buyer's Markets" found in the Columbus Metro: fb.me/2qizAAT1t DATE 1 month ago
- Register Today for the New Countywide Emergency Notification System. Residents can now register to receive... fb.me/3fTAwTyHg DATE 2 months ago
- I posted 2 photos on Facebook in the album "Client "Bought" Homes!" fb.me/1QT2mw5um DATE 3 months ago
- Congratuations Will! fb.me/3PVj1FwXO DATE 3 months ago