Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 83,236 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Congratulations to Tian & Jordan on their great new home! fb.me/6GRMD2TJB DATE 4 days ago
- 9am til noon Saturday the 26th... I've got a number of items to recycle. How about you?! fb.me/1hQhZffKd DATE 4 days ago
- "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take." –Wayne Gretzky DATE 2 weeks ago
- Amazing... and sad that she thinks an appeal is proper! fb.me/2Pst2kunD DATE 2 weeks ago
- Westerville Schools cannot be happy about this! 300 new homes and unless the tax valuation is way north of... fb.me/3jx07B4PG DATE 3 weeks ago
- 2 free BalletMet tix for 2:00 performance at Ohio Theatre fb.me/6DXwIN5h2 DATE 3 weeks ago
- This is interesting and it mirrors what all of our Buyer-Client's consider as they develop their search criteria. fb.me/6LQHMHV1Z DATE 1 month ago
- Mark your calendars for the St. Patrick's Day Parade this year in Columbus! The parade will be held Monday,... fb.me/3eNsg7cRK DATE 1 month ago
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” —Audrey Hepburn DATE 1 month ago
- "There are no traffic jams along the extra mile." –Roger Staubach DATE 2 months ago
- Did you know how much a real estate agent can help you? More on how Buyer's Agents will work for you:... fb.me/3fuo7PfWL DATE 2 months ago
- Time for spring organizing! Would you like to have more storage at your Columbus area home like this cool staircase? fb.me/2E5cgnPl2 DATE 2 months ago