Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 78,358 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Central Ohio Home Inspector is New President of ASHI
- Joshua Homes Calling It Quits!
- Toxic Chinese Drywall In New Homes – Part II
- Move over, investors. Columbus home buyers are interested in short sales and foreclosures: fb.me/1ISpeLoMy DATE 4 days ago
- Watch for our BIA Parade of Homes post in a few weeks. We will have a limited number of FREE VIP tickets to the... fb.me/QQMOFB6I DATE 5 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2KDxXUExZ DATE 5 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/WkWwCxRP DATE 5 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/LhUHXB9D DATE 5 days ago
- The latest on Columbus jobs. Our unemployment rate remains better than most of the nation. fb.me/DiEgX0O9 DATE 1 week ago
- What do you like best about living in Columbus? Share your thoughts! Is it the places, the people, or the things... fb.me/2Ym87TrBg DATE 2 weeks ago
- Downpayment assistance is available for 1st time home buyers in Columbus! Forgivable loans from the City. Income... fb.me/24fHPwOVr DATE 2 weeks ago
- Decorator's Show House is open through May 12! Located in Bexley. Amazing decor and detail - worth the trip.... fb.me/Kkq3sybN DATE 2 weeks ago
- Looking for ideas for Mother's Day? fb.me/K3z4JSXP DATE 3 weeks ago
- Life is getting sweeter in German Village, thanks to a new bake shop: fb.me/24wMeF0Ta DATE 3 weeks ago
- Looking for the latest in Columbus home sales facts and stats? We've got it all right here: fb.me/28kyemuGf DATE 3 weeks ago