Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 85,578 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Wondering if you really need to use a Buyer's Agent? See what our clients are saying about us: fb.me/3DYb2Ei7j DATE 8 hours ago
- Let us introduce you to Grove City, Ohio! A growing economic hub just 10 miles southwest of downtown Columbus:... fb.me/2Hgq3wuVe DATE 4 days ago
- INTEREST RATE NEWS FLASH: current mortgage rates don’t necessarily translate into us working with buyers but... fb.me/1iK4UHIw2 DATE 4 days ago
- Homebuyers are boosting demand for properties in these #Columbus area communities: fb.me/1gUTqNm4F DATE 5 days ago
- Have you entered our #Halloween decorating contest yet? All you need to do is share a photo of your home right... fb.me/6RnboOhh0 DATE 5 days ago
- With home affordability changing, you may want to look toward #Columbus for #realestate: ow.ly/CLs8M fb.me/1AKQDjrgF DATE 5 days ago
- Is your favorite part of #fall and #Halloween decorating your home? We want to see! Just share your home's... fb.me/3Zb6idsV7 DATE 1 week ago
- Columbus inventory remains tight for homebuyers— but we can notify you of new listings! fb.me/6SdKayQaI DATE 1 week ago
- Woohoo! North Market is #4! fb.me/6KYqW0cUP DATE 1 week ago
- #Columbus ranks among dozens of Top Lists, including Top Metro Areas and Happiest Places: fb.me/6S7YcKfXp DATE 1 week ago
- How do you decorate for #Halloween? Pumpkins, mums, scary decorations? Share it with us and you could win a new... fb.me/2Xb0tku2I DATE 1 week ago
- New #Columbus area homebuyer? No problem! These strategies, coupled with a Buyer's Agent, can make the process... fb.me/3Fw5gELMi DATE 1 week ago