Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 87,247 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- As a Columbus area homebuyer this year, one thing to avoid is dual agency— here's why: fb.me/3TDaD60kh DATE 1 week ago
- Woohoo! We all make this happen! Congrats to you/us! fb.me/1CjmE1UVu DATE 3 weeks ago
- New market stats are up on our blog! Take a look— median sales prices are up: fb.me/3zDvEHw3j DATE 3 weeks ago
- See us if you are an OSU employee interested in $6K to move! Roughly the area between Lane Avenue and Fifth Avenue... fb.me/2mnxK7ZsY DATE 4 weeks ago
- Spring is coming - here is a sure sign despite the weather! fb.me/7bfB877zM DATE 1 month ago
- Went to the Shoe Saturday in B Deck... a wonderful celebration and these pictures of some "hardware" that we picked up is sweet! Go Bucks! DATE 1 month ago
- Yeah, we know! fb.me/70QraQcQT DATE 1 month ago
- Just received this from a Columbus area builder today. What's wrong? The3 car GARAGE is the most prominent... fb.me/48ml87bh0 DATE 1 month ago
- Ready to buy but thinking of waiting until prices head back down? Don't hold off too much longer: fb.me/3RKHZ96fT DATE 1 month ago
- New on our blog— The Home Lifespan Checklist! How long you can expect appliances and mechanical systems to last: fb.me/6krpRtgCv DATE 1 month ago
- Believe! #OSUNationalChampions DATE 1 month ago
- "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." -Milton Berle DATE 1 month ago