Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 85,348 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Real estate may be headed in right direction— for the first time since 2006, participants have positive outlook: fb.me/6PTYukWC3 DATE 1 day ago
- Columbus Oktoberfest is set to kick off this weekend! Where do you like spending the fall in the Columbus area? fb.me/3x7xZ8IgT DATE 3 days ago
- Columbus was just named a Top 10 Market for Millennials to Buy AND Rent: fb.me/1DtAObAYO DATE 4 days ago
- Yesterday we asked if you believed home prices will continue to increase— Central Ohio is seeing record highs: fb.me/6SVQh3hzG DATE 5 days ago
- Don't let its small size fool you! Grandview Heights is a trendy place with many Millennials:... fb.me/3KAQUjs3S DATE 6 days ago
- Half of the country believes home prices will continue increasing— what do YOU think? fb.me/70XiCP4to DATE 6 days ago
- Don't worry, homebuyers! Inventory is increasing in the local Columbus market: fb.me/3JwkxTVQx DATE 1 week ago
- Housing prices are on the rise! And while they vary by neighborhood, Columbus area buyers are on the lookout for... fb.me/3zJbNlS0i DATE 1 week ago
- We're in a great place! Columbus was just named the "#1 Opportunity City" by Forbes: fb.me/70Wm6WZ0l DATE 1 week ago
- Especially in new construction #homes, today's #homebuyers are looking for larger garages, a home office and the... fb.me/2aW4sUt4d DATE 1 week ago
- It's that time of year again! Many of these popular fall festivals will begin this week: fb.me/3EkFlc3ue DATE 1 week ago
- It seems cash is king once again in Ohio! An NAR Ohio report shows all cash purchases are popular among #homebuyers: fb.me/3gTzMjplh DATE 1 week ago