Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 85,234 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Don't worry, homebuyers! Inventory is increasing in the local Columbus market: fb.me/3JwkxTVQx DATE 22 hours ago
- Housing prices are on the rise! And while they vary by neighborhood, Columbus area buyers are on the lookout for... fb.me/3zJbNlS0i DATE 1 day ago
- We're in a great place! Columbus was just named the "#1 Opportunity City" by Forbes: fb.me/70Wm6WZ0l DATE 1 day ago
- Especially in new construction #homes, today's #homebuyers are looking for larger garages, a home office and the... fb.me/2aW4sUt4d DATE 2 days ago
- It's that time of year again! Many of these popular fall festivals will begin this week: fb.me/3EkFlc3ue DATE 2 days ago
- It seems cash is king once again in Ohio! An NAR Ohio report shows all cash purchases are popular among #homebuyers: fb.me/3gTzMjplh DATE 3 days ago
- Columbus is temporarily closing streets for this healthy initiative on the 21st: fb.me/2h5XIiAUy DATE 3 days ago
- 28 area school districts rated... of course stats alone should not be the only criteria a family should use when... fb.me/2HCYa23Kj DATE 5 days ago
- The next generation is confident they will buy a home in the future— what was on your "dream home wish list" when... fb.me/4gjIv7Iuh DATE 1 week ago
- The Country Living Magazine Fair will bring 25,000 people into Ohio Village in Columbus this weekend: fb.me/6VeclorO7 DATE 1 week ago
- We're introducing you to Worthington— an ideal spot to call home and where our office is located! fb.me/3y8LwS0MO DATE 1 week ago
- Hey, we're mentioned nationally - again! And so true - buying a home is hyper-local. fb.me/3C4kTSLQn DATE 1 week ago