Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 84,880 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Besides working with an Exclusive Buyer's Broker, a few rules for making an offer: fb.me/34qFVZExx DATE 16 hours ago
- I posted 10 photos on Facebook in the album "Client "Bought" Homes!" fb.me/1cYBQ0Kvr DATE 3 days ago
- "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." –Chinese Proverb DATE 1 week ago
- Fun Fact Friday— Did you know 47% of the US population is within a 10 hour drive of #Columbus? Our area is the... fb.me/36oWzpsQo DATE 2 weeks ago
- Allow us to introduce you to Gahanna, a charming community located just 9 miles northeast of #Columbus: fb.me/2QNn6QLBI DATE 2 weeks ago
- Take a look at this, #Columbus area residents— Upper Arlington was just named the Most Educated Place in America... fb.me/1nQoN6HVd DATE 2 weeks ago
- New post up on our blog— 7 Steps for Ohio Homebuyers to Stay Safe Online:... fb.me/6HUpgaXdj DATE 3 weeks ago
- This is very cool for metro Columbus! And I just bought a new "comfort" bike, too! fb.me/6FctOE58b DATE 3 weeks ago
- Remember that all real estate is hyper-local. Read the metro Columbus area stats! Despite what Realtors claim... fb.me/3a3xionYn DATE 4 weeks ago
- Hey, we are featured in a national blog! fb.me/1uqrWlnVq DATE 4 weeks ago
- New blog post up on our website! A Columbus area spotlight on New Albany:... fb.me/2ief6Op9i DATE 1 month ago
- New on our blog— there may be obstacles for homebuyers right now, but you CAN overcome them:... fb.me/2GJQX8SsI DATE 1 month ago