Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 84,529 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- This is very cool for metro Columbus! And I just bought a new "comfort" bike, too! fb.me/6FctOE58b DATE 9 hours ago
- Remember that all real estate is hyper-local. Read the metro Columbus area stats! Despite what Realtors claim... fb.me/3a3xionYn DATE 3 days ago
- Hey, we are featured in a national blog! fb.me/1uqrWlnVq DATE 4 days ago
- New blog post up on our website! A Columbus area spotlight on New Albany:... fb.me/2ief6Op9i DATE 6 days ago
- New on our blog— there may be obstacles for homebuyers right now, but you CAN overcome them:... fb.me/2GJQX8SsI DATE 1 week ago
- Avoid 270W parking lot from sawmill to 23/high and getting worse multiple cop cars and accidents #fb DATE 2 weeks ago
- Moving to the Columbus area? Check out Hilliard! We're exploring the suburb on our blog:... fb.me/2rHKXHM88 DATE 2 weeks ago
- Have a safe and happy Fourth of July! fb.me/1b7STpbCD DATE 3 weeks ago
- We have a limited number of FREE tickets to the BIA Parade of Homes at Trail’s End in southern Delaware County.... fb.me/6EhpFvoyf DATE 3 weeks ago
- Have you ever been to the Red, White & BOOM Columbus event for the Fourth of July? We're sharing more Columbus... fb.me/6AOIcxFSr DATE 3 weeks ago
- Metro Columbus Area Independence Day updates! fb.me/3ki1zY0mT DATE 1 month ago
- The local Columbus area market poses both opportunities and challenges for Millennial buyers: fb.me/31SBCjY8J DATE 1 month ago