Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 82,656 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” —Audrey Hepburn DATE 1 week ago
- "There are no traffic jams along the extra mile." –Roger Staubach DATE 2 weeks ago
- Did you know how much a real estate agent can help you? More on how Buyer's Agents will work for you:... fb.me/3fuo7PfWL DATE 3 weeks ago
- Time for spring organizing! Would you like to have more storage at your Columbus area home like this cool staircase? fb.me/2E5cgnPl2 DATE 3 weeks ago
- How can this be....a motorcycle just passed me on the freeway. With wind chill that would have to be -100+ degrees. #fb DATE 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations Alisha and Steven on your beautiful new home! fb.me/2C4cRQhNQ DATE 3 weeks ago
- Besides saving money on the home itself, more reasons you may want to buy before spring: fb.me/234gqHVUY DATE 1 month ago
- A look into the Columbus area real estate market with our quarterly stats: bit.ly/1iqWmHr fb.me/2KwMWLCFn DATE 1 month ago
- A look into the Columbus area real estate market with our quarterly stats: fb.me/1jraMLUeK DATE 1 month ago
- New on the blog— What you may want in a home when buying with children: fb.me/2a5c51o2e DATE 1 month ago
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. —Albert Einstein DATE 1 month ago
- The last two sentences really sum up the traditional mindset. This is just another reason to use an Exclusive... fb.me/YR0YTWtW DATE 1 month ago