Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 90,698 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Happy Thanksgiving! fb.me/6VdpFJBAH DATE 5 days ago
- When it comes to the economy, Metro Columbus remains the strongest in Ohio: fb.me/2Pz8OpBVc DATE 1 week ago
- Other than a call, visit or e-Mail from our past Buyer-Clients when we receive Christmas and holiday cards (and... fb.me/2kxAjTWCt DATE 2 weeks ago
- The latest stats are in! See what's been happening in the Columbus area real estate market: fb.me/4ugCsi2U6 DATE 2 weeks ago
- This is going to be such a cool downtown feature for metro Columbus year round! fb.me/5jfZdnjRH DATE 3 weeks ago
- Kiplinger Magazine's 2015 Best List issue recommends home buyers turn to Exclusive Buyer Agents for real estate... fb.me/7zYtaLHTw DATE 3 weeks ago
- Remember the politicians who promised moving the Hollywood Casino from the Arena District would help rejuvenate... fb.me/3NmZhXVnl DATE 3 weeks ago
- Great news, Columbus buyers! The mortgage process may now be easier on you: fb.me/2jaYQPVBJ DATE 1 month ago
- No details on price but if it's coming to Austin then it should come to Columbus! Very cool! fb.me/6OFJtGyH2 DATE 1 month ago
- We have 2 tix to Penn State vs. OSU for sale. Game is 8 pm Saturday. Section 30C. Paid $125 each. Best offer... fb.me/2BTu8qO3s DATE 1 month ago
- We are with you every step of the way… all the way home! fb.me/ODEIvCmD DATE 1 month ago
- A cute blog post giving 75 reasons you should move here! fb.me/4gntYYtz8 DATE 2 months ago