Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 88,613 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Dual agents are "double agents"... not good if you are the Buyer! This California Buyer found out the hard way... fb.me/vZzXmTkx DATE 6 days ago
- I posted 3 photos on Facebook in the album "Spring Giftcard Raffle Winners!" fb.me/3WNLZAMZc DATE 1 week ago
- I was President of this great group in 2003-04... fb.me/4kW8veped DATE 1 week ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/3kxN9Wm3C DATE 1 week ago
- Did you know more people moved to #Columbus than any other city in the northeast beside New York? It's a great... fb.me/3QGUbWgKY DATE 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/4vHYRzxIH DATE 4 weeks ago
- There are many great summer festivals coming up in #Columbus this month— like the Columbus Arts Festival, June 12-13: fb.me/6FxeyEncU DATE 4 weeks ago
- Congratulations to our four Spring gift card raffle winners: Judy Sharp, Claire Patterson, Missy Eshleman Husen... fb.me/8tNUekL4C DATE 1 month ago
- Another good story for attending Festivals in the metro area! Thanks Columbus Underground! fb.me/suSEmwRS DATE 1 month ago
- For our Facebook fans, we are giving away 4 - $25 Home Depot gift cards in our Spring raffle! The drawing will be... fb.me/6zEFFOlg6 DATE 1 month ago
- More ideas to add to your own! fb.me/2gUZDOI6m DATE 1 month ago
- It's time to kick off summer with these Metro Columbus events! What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend? fb.me/7AMJslCKh DATE 1 month ago