Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 88,140 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- Another good story for attending Festivals in the metro area! Thanks Columbus Underground! fb.me/suSEmwRS DATE 3 days ago
- For our Facebook fans, we are giving away 4 - $25 Home Depot gift cards in our Spring raffle! The drawing will be... fb.me/6zEFFOlg6 DATE 4 days ago
- More ideas to add to your own! fb.me/2gUZDOI6m DATE 4 days ago
- It's time to kick off summer with these Metro Columbus events! What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend? fb.me/7AMJslCKh DATE 6 days ago
- Congratulations to David & Cristin - Dublin, Ohio fb.me/1zCnbF8Mb DATE 1 week ago
- This is never a very fun "holiday", but... Friday, April 24th is our National "Tax Freedom Day" -- that's the... fb.me/7y6tnghNI DATE 1 month ago
- We are quoted in The Dispatch... again! Thanks Jim Weiker for "spot on" story! fb.me/3N4FnQTqm DATE 1 month ago
- We are quoted in The Dispact... again!... fb.me/1JSoMUDK0 DATE 1 month ago
- I've viewed 1,000+ client home choices and I've seen this same "before" kitchen layout many times. It looks like... fb.me/7k96Qlret DATE 1 month ago
- There is so much to see and explore this spring in Columbus! Here are just a few ideas to get you started: fb.me/4qxxmp88i DATE 1 month ago
- Victorian Village made the top 10 list of America's most beautiful neighborhoods! Woo Hoo! fb.me/3GMrgb7h0 DATE 1 month ago
- Among the 20 hottest #realestate markets in the country this spring, #Columbus sits at No. 9: fb.me/31YIZulNE DATE 1 month ago