Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 91,455 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015!
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- Homeownership gives you the freedom to redecorate and upgrade your living spaces! fb.me/4As2FtyCT DATE 1 hour ago
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015! mybuyerbrokerblog.com/2016/02/02/200… DATE 1 week ago
- #1 was also ranked among the country's Top 10 Suburbs in which to Live by Business Insider! fb.me/49wiuwuCQ DATE 1 week ago
- We can protect you when relocating! fb.me/7EZx0E5FF DATE 2 weeks ago
- Ready or not here I, 380, come! 20 days! fb.me/7vvnd2M4d DATE 4 weeks ago
- Happy New Year 2016! And it's our birthday - celebrating our opening 20 years ago today - January 1st, 1996.... fb.me/QvjB7v4A DATE 1 month ago
- Columbus home inventory will likely remain tight in 2016: fb.me/2uUSJtddp DATE 1 month ago
- I posted 4 photos on Facebook in the album "College Football Pick'em Contest Winners!" fb.me/IIXDUu83 DATE 1 month ago
- Wishing you a happy holiday! fb.me/4yoIBRABB DATE 1 month ago
- If you're planning to buy a home in Columbus, be careful about your holiday spending! fb.me/30XvkZyvM DATE 1 month ago
- What are some of your favorite holiday events to enjoy in Columbus? fb.me/3liFfEtmh DATE 2 months ago
- The proposed housing density is still way too high. Westerville schools should be very alarmed about this as well... fb.me/7zR3K2pTq DATE 2 months ago