Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 85,724 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- $8,000 Tax Credit for First Time Home Buyers!
- The majority of #Columbus area #Halloween activities are tonight! Be sure to check times to prep your home: fb.me/7esGGWsVk DATE 15 hours ago
- We have 5 of the top 13 in Ohio out of 300 nationwide! fb.me/7bkKEabQL DATE 1 day ago
- fb.me/1i038UZNe DATE 1 day ago
- These questions are a great place to start when house hunting! Remember: Real estate is hyperlocal, so always... fb.me/3XO82x7F9 DATE 2 days ago
- For our Facebook fans, we are giving away 4 - $25 Lowe’s gift card for our Halloween raffle! The drawing will be... fb.me/6SdBj2f1B DATE 2 days ago
- We're #1! But we knew it was so cool in re - purposed land use! fb.me/2M3mtr5Px DATE 3 days ago
- Fall is now even more of an affordable time to buy a home! Use our mortgage calculator to figure costs: fb.me/77XcLZcNT DATE 3 days ago
- With inventory down in Central Ohio, the pressure on home prices will continue: fb.me/1ShKm1sJ6 DATE 3 days ago
- If you haven't yet, be sure to enter our Halloween decorating contest! We're giving away a NEW decoration to the... fb.me/6YNMkTf3m DATE 6 days ago
- You may not know that dual agency can actually do you a disservice as a Columbus homebuyer: fb.me/1nKPj3hpo DATE 6 days ago
- Rather watch a video than read an article? No problem! Take a look at our Video Library: fb.me/3ntwQP2LB DATE 1 week ago
- Enjoy the fall season around Columbus with these orchards and farms— where is your favorite place to visit? fb.me/2GOaeUpLB DATE 1 week ago