Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 93,714 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015!
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- August is just around the corner! We have these events to look forward to in Central #Ohio: fb.me/7ss2R33CX DATE 1 day ago
- Home buyers are out in force in Metro Columbus! fb.me/4e16RhuaK DATE 3 days ago
- Not all real estate agents will be honest with you— That's why you need an Exclusive Buyer's Broker! fb.me/86Gwuygcr DATE 1 week ago
- The Franklin County Fair-Hilliard, Ohio is happening all week! fb.me/9pnLFFpFp DATE 1 week ago
- It's exciting to buy a brand new home in #Columbus, especially built to your own specifications! Just be sure to... fb.me/4m6Ckjyz8 DATE 2 weeks ago
- When it comes to retirement, Columbus is the place to be! fb.me/1rzcNECbc DATE 2 weeks ago
- The economic signals are positive for #Columbus home buyers— Here's how: fb.me/TThL9Pix DATE 2 weeks ago
- New on our blog! Rent is becoming less affordable in Metro #Columbus: fb.me/86hOutPgC DATE 2 weeks ago
- With $140 million coming in to develop the “city of the future,” Metro Columbus could look a little different in... fb.me/3om53m1a3 DATE 3 weeks ago
- Happy Fourth of July from Buyer's Resource Realty Services! fb.me/8aILt2pzW DATE 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to the winners in Spring gift card raffle! DATE 1 month ago
- Consider this your go-to resource this summer! Our Free e-Book will help you save real money, time and headaches... fb.me/16iEhBTPT DATE 1 month ago