Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 96,009 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015!
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- New on our blog! fb.me/7xLMwbYwZ DATE 8 hours ago
- Columbus is the place to be! fb.me/4CnLtERZq DATE 1 day ago
- With spring here, you might be interested in purchasing a "flip," but wait! fb.me/1hf9b2UhI DATE 4 days ago
- Are you a first-time home buyer this spring? Consider this your go-to checklist! fb.me/31tOE6QjU DATE 5 days ago
- You've seen interest rates rising, but here's what that really means for you: fb.me/5sNr1Aie7 DATE 6 days ago
- This coming week, the 2017 Columbus Spring Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show! fb.me/1gL0G7iQF DATE 1 week ago
- Happy St. Patrick's Day! fb.me/1KiKE2SXv DATE 1 week ago
- Columbus has quite the food scene! fb.me/87quz93Et DATE 1 week ago
- Did you know: #Columbus has been driving Ohio’s population growth since 2000: ow.ly/Kvin309UR16 fb.me/4AcJA4BV7 DATE 2 weeks ago
- We know buying a home can be a challenge— but we're here to help you through it! fb.me/5mIqJBoDG DATE 2 weeks ago
- Millennials are now the dominant generation among all home buyers! fb.me/16fwDHZHG DATE 2 weeks ago
- Interesting tech about a Google Bot telling you what your "stuff" is worth in your home, or home to be! fb.me/1xnYEZZGW DATE 2 weeks ago