Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 94,011 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015!
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- We have a limited number FREE VIP tickets to the BIA Parade of Homes at Verona subdivision in Powell from... fb.me/56lbklEdq DATE 3 days ago
- Congratulations to Kevin & Shannon! Beautiful home for their family in Olentangy Schools fb.me/8q2J9QvW3 DATE 1 week ago
- Time to shop this weekend for school supplies & clothes. No sales tax on these items just for this weekend. Get... fb.me/L7KxoZw5 DATE 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations Jenny & Linda - German Village fb.me/KJEsabhN DATE 3 weeks ago
- The PROBLEM with much of suburbia and builders today! Why is a GARAGE DOOR sticking out in front as the biggest... fb.me/vPP10SeE DATE 3 weeks ago
- August is just around the corner! We have these events to look forward to in Central #Ohio: fb.me/7ss2R33CX DATE 4 weeks ago
- Home buyers are out in force in Metro Columbus! fb.me/4e16RhuaK DATE 1 month ago
- Not all real estate agents will be honest with you— That's why you need an Exclusive Buyer's Broker! fb.me/86Gwuygcr DATE 1 month ago
- The Franklin County Fair-Hilliard, Ohio is happening all week! fb.me/9pnLFFpFp DATE 1 month ago
- It's exciting to buy a brand new home in #Columbus, especially built to your own specifications! Just be sure to... fb.me/4m6Ckjyz8 DATE 1 month ago
- When it comes to retirement, Columbus is the place to be! fb.me/1rzcNECbc DATE 1 month ago
- The economic signals are positive for #Columbus home buyers— Here's how: fb.me/TThL9Pix DATE 1 month ago