Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 94,523 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015!
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- Great news! Most of the healthiest housing markets in Ohio are located in Metro Columbus! fb.me/7gDnhgXHw DATE 3 hours ago
- I had a past Buyer-Client lose their Father yesterday and a current Buyer-Client lose their Mother today. My... fb.me/7WrjGVLcy DATE 16 hours ago
- Columbus is a popular place to visit— in fact, the most popular! fb.me/1qph5rrF2 DATE 1 day ago
- Metro Columbus home prices are trending higher than the rest of Ohio: fb.me/3aQCZZDZV DATE 4 days ago
- Movies, live music, pumpkins, the Columbus Marathon— 68 things to do in Columbus in Mega Weekend:... fb.me/7kyYaA2m0 DATE 6 days ago
- Fall has arrived in Central Ohio! fb.me/4yzO4Kb91 DATE 1 week ago
- Great news! Columbus was named among best places to live! fb.me/82PZwNd7k DATE 1 week ago
- We are proud to be the major contributor to this The Columbus Dispatch article! fb.me/6iqbiFug4 DATE 1 week ago
- Remember, use statistics as a general guideline, but turn to an Exclusive Buyer’s Broker for expert advice! fb.me/7XW1FTeD7 DATE 1 week ago
- Reality TV shows make home buying look easy— but in real life, much more goes into the process! fb.me/2oVPZlykd DATE 2 weeks ago
- How much do you know about Columbus? Browse our quick facts! fb.me/1sbh9XCbk DATE 2 weeks ago
- There are several closing scams targeting Central #Ohio buyers— What to Watch For: fb.me/5ArmndrG6 DATE 2 weeks ago