Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 95,665 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015!
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- What is your favorite part of living in Metro Columbus? fb.me/84LsWwlF8 DATE 11 hours ago
- Buyer's remorse can happen— but don't worry, you can avoid it altogether! fb.me/5ktgAGn6q DATE 6 days ago
- Why not visit the Dispatch Home & Garden Show this weekend? fb.me/3sPC4xkvO DATE 1 week ago
- 4th Quarter Real Estate statistics for 2016 have been updated! Click the link below for an overview of everything... fb.me/T7dh7DP9 DATE 1 week ago
- "What happens if I'm interested in a FSBO home?" We're answering your questions! fb.me/2KTYNAjfa DATE 1 week ago
- We're thrilled to have a great track record of happy customers! fb.me/Pe8z5Abl DATE 1 week ago
- Happy National Pizza Day! What is your favorite pizza place in Metro Columbus? fb.me/BB81XXq3 DATE 1 week ago
- The last thing a buyer needs are feelings of remorse, but lucky for you, they can easily be avoided! fb.me/1Zge5GINH DATE 2 weeks ago
- There is always something to do in Columbus! fb.me/1GrzZBajc DATE 2 weeks ago
- Still on the fence about buying a home in Metro #Cbus this year? Here are 5 great reasons to help you decide: fb.me/3g7yW5Bnw DATE 2 weeks ago
- New month, new events! What's on your weekend agenda? fb.me/676ucjXZx DATE 2 weeks ago
- Learn the “secrets” known to select real estate insiders and avoid overpaying with our FREE e-Book! fb.me/6pSTw7b6X DATE 2 weeks ago