Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 94,329 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015!
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- 3 Steps to Being Real Estate Savvy— Let us walk you through it! fb.me/P7pnbijd DATE 6 days ago
- Price are rising in Central #Ohio! Metro #Columbus Home Prices Among Highest in State: fb.me/QRNAWLP6 DATE 1 week ago
- It was a busy summer here in Central Ohio— especially for the real estate market! fb.me/1xXumbbpF DATE 1 week ago
- It's going to be a big weekend in Columbus! fb.me/80WHRG1F1 DATE 2 weeks ago
- September is nearly here in Central Ohio! fb.me/1q4C5DFo0 DATE 3 weeks ago
- We have a limited number FREE VIP tickets to the BIA Parade of Homes at Verona subdivision in Powell from... fb.me/56lbklEdq DATE 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Kevin & Shannon! Beautiful home for their family in Olentangy Schools fb.me/8q2J9QvW3 DATE 1 month ago
- Time to shop this weekend for school supplies & clothes. No sales tax on these items just for this weekend. Get... fb.me/L7KxoZw5 DATE 1 month ago
- Congratulations Jenny & Linda - German Village fb.me/KJEsabhN DATE 1 month ago
- The PROBLEM with much of suburbia and builders today! Why is a GARAGE DOOR sticking out in front as the biggest... fb.me/vPP10SeE DATE 1 month ago
- August is just around the corner! We have these events to look forward to in Central #Ohio: fb.me/7ss2R33CX DATE 2 months ago
- Home buyers are out in force in Metro Columbus! fb.me/4e16RhuaK DATE 2 months ago