Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 95,375 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015!
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- Are you ready to start thinking spring? fb.me/1uZ3lJl2N DATE 2 days ago
- Andrew Show begins this Saturday morning instructing his first Real Estate Law Class. His position as an Adjunct... fb.me/76XddBwDy DATE 3 days ago
- It's going to be a great year! Midwest to be top leader in real estate in 2017— including Central Ohio: fb.me/2URcgMqx7 DATE 4 days ago
- It's about that time of year again! fb.me/7TLKaKERK DATE 5 days ago
- Is building your wealth and quality of life on your list of 2017 goals? Buy a home! fb.me/14YkZZIgR DATE 6 days ago
- Columbus makes another top list! fb.me/3KazBDbWA DATE 1 week ago
- The year-over-year gain is enough to mark a record high for home sales in the month of November! fb.me/1AXj2hqbH DATE 1 week ago
- To all of our past Buyer-Clients: contact us if you believe your tax valuation is too high. We can run sold data... fb.me/7u4D0bJr4 DATE 1 week ago
- Columbus is certainly growing! Do you have a favorite? fb.me/8pWgI5yBo DATE 1 week ago
- Ever wish buying a home came with a manual? It does! Download our FREE e-Book to learn how to buy a home like a pro! fb.me/Ixeah3LZ DATE 2 weeks ago
- Is a new construction home on your wish list for 2017? Team up with your Exclusive Buyer's Broker first! fb.me/7OETO5EJG DATE 2 weeks ago
- It's an exciting time to begin shopping for a home— We're here to help! fb.me/7vNrwwrlU DATE 2 weeks ago