Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
7100 N. High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
Get Informed Now!
Hip & Cool Counter
- 95,009 Satisfied Customers!
HomeBuyer Advocate Mike
Representing People, NOT Property in Columbus, Ohio. If you are a home buyer, then you need me to protect you. I can help you get the best price and terms for your next home purchase. You must use a true Buyer Broker! 1.614.805.7607
- 20,000+ Real Estate Transactions 2015!
- Foreclosures down 15% in central Ohio!
- 2 Simple, Easy Steps To Buying A Home!
- 100+ Buyer Agent Testimonials and Reviews!
- 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Extended!
- Columbus Ohio’s Oldest Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Office
- How To Fix Squeaky Floors!
- Specialize In Representing Home Buyer’s, NOT Areas!
- Top 10 ActiveRain Leaderboard!
- Amazing Home Makeovers!
- The Top 10 Stupid Home Staging Tricks!
- Do Seller’s Have To Disclose Bed Bugs?
- Have Home Prices Bottomed Out?
- The Smartest Way To Buy A Home!
- Are we Up or Down? Real estate market still volatile!
- The Home Buyers Best Advocate…Duh!, Use An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- NO Extension For Home Buyer Tax Credit!
- Tax Credit Bonanza!!!
- Congratulations Megan and Ben on your new home! fb.me/AMJKjLYO DATE 18 hours ago
- Congratulations Malorie and Andrew (and February arrival Stephen!) on your new home! DATE 3 days ago
- If you’ve never had a real tree for the holidays, or you’ve been frustrated by trees that don’t last the season,... fb.me/3aKINs05f DATE 5 days ago
- Looking for some Buyer's Resource Realty Services embroidered attire (and more) to look snazzy year round? Brands... fb.me/8kCpb0hPy DATE 6 days ago
- If you're lucky enough to live in Columbus, you're lucky enough! fb.me/5EuhPc3EW DATE 6 days ago
- Do you cut down your own tree or put up an artificial one? fb.me/2X0ikGXgZ DATE 1 week ago
- Before you light a fire this weekend, take a look at these safety tips! fb.me/4ocraNODW DATE 1 week ago
- Have a great Thanksgiving! fb.me/8d5HchDjX DATE 1 week ago
- New on our blog— The holiday season is just beginning! fb.me/UVnDyTSX DATE 1 week ago
- These closings for #Thanksgiving in Central Ohio are good to know! fb.me/VpHILdEf DATE 1 week ago
- It's going to be a busy week! Are you traveling for Thanksgiving? fb.me/1BYakMaOh DATE 2 weeks ago
- New on our blog! Let’s take a closer look at the numbers and what they could mean for home buyers in Metro Columbus: fb.me/1vFkrirUn DATE 2 weeks ago