You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Buyer Agent Columbus Ohio’ tag.
Good news, “Fiscal Cliff” bill extends the 10% Energy Efficiency Tax Credit (up to $500) through 2013. The original tax credit expired December 31, 2011. Now energy-efficient improvements to existing homes will be extended to 12/31/2013 and also made retroactive to cover 2012. Stop procrastinating and get to work on your to do list and save some money. Popular energy-efficient improvements: furnace, central air conditioning, traditional water heaters, windows, exterior doors, insulation, roof, etc. If you’re really ambitious, you can get a one-time federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of qualifying geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, small wind turbines, or fuel cells placed in service for an existing or new construction home through December 31, 2016. Check with the IRS or your Contractor before completing any improvement to make sure you are eligible for the tax credits. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
- $8,000 tax credit for 1st time home buyers extended until April 30, 2010, must close by June 30th, 2010. Click HERE for more info.
- NEW-$6,500 tax credit for move up/repeat buyers. Existing home owners must have occupied their home for 5 years. Click HERE or contact me for more detailed info.
- $1,500 tax credit for energy efficiency updating for existing homes. Improvements must be completed by December 31, 2010. Most popular updates are: new furnace, central air, tankless water heaters, windows, doors, patio doors, water heaters, etc. Click HERE for completed list of eligible improvements and more info.
- State of Ohio Energy Efficient Appliance Rebate Program. Ohio residents can receive anywhere from $100 to $250 for EACH eligible appliance that they replace ($700 maximum). Program starts 1st quarter of 2010. This rebate program offers the perfect excuse to buy a new expensive front loading, super high-efficiency steam washer & dryer. Program ends when funds are depleted. Rebates will possibly only last 4-6 weeks. Important info: Ohio appliance rebate program, Ohio offers rebates for Energy efficient appliances, Rebate Program Outline
We hope this information can help save you some money. Please contact me if you have additional questions.
Disclaimer: Please consult a tax professional or accountant for additional details and eligibility questions regarding the federal tax credit programs. Thoroughly review all guideline requirements for energy-efficient home improvements or appliances before making the purchases.
Good luck out there.
Representing People, NOT Property!
If you are looking for help to buy a home in Columbus, Ohio then you should contact a Buyer’s Agent. But, not all Buyer’s Agents are the same. The best representation for a residential or investor home buyer in Columbus, Ohio is an Exclusive Buyer Agent (EBA) or Exclusive Buyer Broker (EBB). An Exclusive Buyer Agent will always look out for your best interest and protect you in the home buying process.
Here are the TOP 10 reasons to use an Exclusive Buyer Agent:
- We ONLY represent buyers. We are EXPERTS at buyer representation.
- We negotiate the BEST price and terms for you.
- We don’t sell homes. We advise, counsel and educate.
- We assist Buyers in evaluating the BEST financing options.
- We have a duty to DISCLOSE all material information to our Buyer’s.
- We are Buyer advocates that work to PROTECT your investment.
- We are the GUARANTEED highest level of representation.
- We SAVE you time and money. We pay attention to the details.
- We provide MORE available homes to our Buyer’s than most other agents.
- We locate, evaluate and negotiate for our Buyer’s.
For more information contact an Exclusive (true) Buyer Agent today.
Helping home buyers is our only speciality.
A true Buyer’s Agent (EBA) will have no conflicts of interest….ever!
An Exclusive Buyer Agent is NOT Superman. But, we are the home buyers best protection and advocate in the home buying process.
Good luck out there.